Tuesday 25 March 2008

boo please don't be hangat hangat tahi ayam....

I hope, please please please I hope I won't be hangat-hangat tahi ayam with this blog... I had good momentum last year. But then somehow I lost grip... Now I just have soooooo much I want to put down in writing, it's scary! I just hope I don't nanti suddenly hilangkan diri for months aje! Anyway, I can only control this moment in time, right? And this very moment I just want to go home and get more words and memories down tonight.... before I lose them all! Woo-hoooooooo!

2 comments:

mossavi said...

Oh no Boo, pls dont be a hangat hangat tahi ayam ..... am still C R A W L I N G with blogging myself. Things that I hv written, disappeared! Zaapp! Then I wrote again. And was lost again. And I wrote again.... (panting now) ....and again ...

boo! said...

hi mossavi! u are officially the 2nd commenter on my blog since i restarted this blog! welcome... tho' i am most surprised people can find my blog because it is so low key... i senyap-senyap aje! hehehe... well i hope your blogging effort takes off! yeah i also took off then crash landed a few times! i lost some comments in my few attempts... pity! do let me know when ur blog gets off the ground, i'll come visit.... peace!