Saturday 10 May 2008

New grey & white friend

As I walking to the lift just now, I came across this neighbour's cat that I have been seeing for some weeks now. Pretty grey and white, mid length haired beauty. Has a very distinctive walk where its legs are never bent. So it gives the impression of a ballerina. During all this time, it has kept its distance though I would gently call out to it (still can't tell if it's a he or she). But it would hardly acknowledge and be on its way like it is just too busy to stop. A cat with on a busy schedule.

Well I guess it managed to clear its schedule last night because it made a bee line for me. Came right up for a few hearty rubs to boot. Looked up so sweetly as if to ask "So what's up with you lately?" I wanted to say, "Not much really. Just waiting for you to finally come around..."

No comments: